Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Blog Debut's!!

This is the first of my posts, as is evident... Always wanted to have a place to scribble what i like about. i will maintain this as a generic journal - talking everything under the sun..from what's happening in my life, what am i up to, where i have been, what's my company up to and what are we all up to...Obviously without saying it goes that views are mine and solely mine and is represented by solely me and me.....

Unlike many i really dislike ( probably too hard a word..) personal blogs where ppl write about which side of the bed they woke up to where they puked the night before...Ofcourse unless its someone hiding away in the middle of a war ravaged city, and this being the only means of communication...and wants the free world outside to know how it feels being where he/she is....
I guess that's how this all blog culture gained in popularity...BaghBad Burning???

About me, i write system software for my company...Its the chipmaking behemoth, Intel where i work presently...Good as a company to work, pretty good prospects as it's one of the less number of companies that believe's in innovation and is one of the few companies which can drive and change the market..Ofcourse, i am not eulogising Intel just because i work here, but that is what i feel about it. Doesn't have a very relaxing work environment, as sometimes it does get quite stressful out here and there's a lot of onus on an individual to perform...But if that's the price to be paid, so be it...

Enough about Intel, let talk about me...passed my engg (electrical) in the year 2003 from a college in the western part of India. It was in Surat, i really want to talk about that city, coz it has a charm and raciness that i haven't seen in any other city. Its the business hub of Gujarat and its amazing how even in the most depressing of times, it maintains that sense of 'hope' running in its streets (you can almost feel it in the air...)..

i'll end my first post here...
And my blog's just begun...
See you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home