Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blank!

My pic post got delayed coz I don't have the snaps i need to post, on-hand!
Have summoned them from those who have them and they are on their way, I hope!

Something impressionable that happened this time around was nothing actually...So i discovered that i can be a poet and hence the scribbling below! Not something that i wrote recently but when I was caught in a communal clash, albeit not physically but the air was more than full of communal overtones and that was the inspiration.

Being my own critic, i feel its a decent enough job, quite wordy but being that does help in communicating the exact notion without actually having to create a big web of words.
And yes it has a story behind!

Ok, am blogging in between a meeting now, so i guess need to go back to work now...Cyaaa!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home